Help Us Welcome ANHD’s New Board of Directors and Executive Committee!
Last week, ANHD voted on the new Board of Directors and our Executive Committee. We are pleased to welcome:
Executive Committee (pictured above, from left to right):
- Chair: Walter Roberts, Executive Director, Hope Community Inc.
- Vice-Chair: Leah Archibald, Executive Director, Evergreen
- Secretary: Michelle de la Uz, Executive Director, Fifth Avenue Committee
- Treasurer: Christopher Cirillo, Executive Director, Lott Community Development Corp.
- Aron Kurlander, Dir., Business Services Group, Greater Jamaica Development Corp.
- Bernell Grier, Executive Director, IMPAACT Brooklyn
- Brandon Kielbasa, Dir. of Organizing & Policy, Cooper Square Committee
- Derrick Lovett, Executive Director, MBD Community Housing Corp.
- Jaye Fox, Director of Housing, WHEDCo
- Michelle Neugebauer, Executive Director, Cypress Hills LDC
- Nancy Carin, Executive Director, Business Outreach Center Network
- Scott Short, CEO, RiseBoro Community Partnership
As a membership organization for community-based affordable housing and equitable economic development groups throughout New York City, ANHD relies on our Board of Directors for direction and oversight to ensure that we are fulfilling our mission to support our local member-groups in their work to build equity and justice in their neighborhoods and citywide.
On behalf of the ANHD staff and membership, we thank the executive officers, and the entire board of directors for taking on this role, and we look forward to building community power together.