ANHD works to build the strength of the community development movement in our city. ANHD benefits include:
- Low-cost access to our full menu of regular training and skills-building programs on affordable housing development and management, and community organizing and advocacy.
- Preferential access to our wide range of funding and capacity building programs such as the Center for Neighborhood Leadership apprenticeship program and the Morgan Stanley/ANHD Community Development Fellowship program.
- The support of ANHD City budget advocacy for funding programs such as the Housing Preservation Initiative, the Community Consultant Contract, and the Neighborhood Preservation Program.
- The support of ANHD’s policy research and policy activism, which each year work with our member groups to shape an aggressive agenda of policy activism and grassroots mobilizing to shape the landscape of affordable housing policy in our city, and support the agenda of our member groups.
- Low-cost access to key ANHD events, such as the ANHD Annual Community Development Conference and other policy conferences.
We welcome membership applications from neighborhood-based and city-wide organizations that share the mission of our member groups.
Full Membership. Neighborhood-based not-for-profit organizations that have affordable housing and/or equitable economic development as a central component of their mission may become full members of ANHD. Full members have access to the entire range of ANHD’s projects and services and vote for and may serve on the ANHD Board of Directors. Annual membership dues are set on a sliding scale based on the member’s core operating budget.
Affiliate Membership. City-wide non-profit organizations that have affordable housing as a central component of their mission may apply for Affiliate Memberships. Affiliates may access the full range of ANHD services, but do not have voting privileges.
Begin or renew your membership Online
Joining ANHD is as easy as 1-2-3.
For further information on membership contact Rita Mazza.
If you prefer, you may print a membership application.